Thursday, September 15, 2005

so many cuts all over my hand.....sign....all started from yesterday.two weirdo infront of me cut themself.....lol......(ashley and isabelle) then dunno how ashley gave me a penknife. then i try on my plam if it is sharp, then nothing happened.then i try it on my finger, i though that nothing happened as the teacher is using the projector and with the curtain it is all dark.but when teacher on the light, my finger was actually bleeding.(not alot)lol. then today in a boring lesson i took out the penknife again ,and try to cut away a so called dead skin but it isn't and i had another cut on my finger.T_T study actually works,or it is tyco i also dunno. got back the maths common test today ,i did quite ok compared to those time which i didn't studying.from now on i have to study if not will fail everything.final exam coming le so sian. time come and go so quickly, i still can remember the time where i just came to the school.in geog lesson today mrs koh she said faster in a very fast way and it sounded like a vulgar word(F*@#), if u don't believe ask some ppl in the class.lol.when she finish saying the word some of the ppl at the back was laughing and those at the front dunno wad happened (i think).ending here nothing more to write on except training , same old stuff lah. :)

No comments: