Sunday, November 06, 2005

Today is a wonderful day. In the morning went to Tampines Safra for bowling. It was a long time ago since the last time i went for bowling. My score for the three game is 96,123 and 112.Although it is not veri good ,but i am still quite happy. lol. After the bowling me, my father and mother went to Marine Parade (my bro is in the chalet will be back tomorrow, so he didn't go OBVIOUSLY), we went to Gallen Sports first . My father bought me a batting glove (he promised to buy me one, after the exam is over and my result is ok). Was veri happy after that, and i also bought a new street-soccer boots. We went giant after that , bought some tibits(hope that i won't grow fat after eating them) lol. Quite long didn't shop with my parents for stuff le,so i was really veri happy today!! HAHA my bro didn't get to buy anything lol!!!!

No comments: