Sunday, March 19, 2006

Finally chiong finish my homework liao. Today was fun.Veri fun. Went to sengkang with my cousin from his house for a bball match against my cousin's cousin team. Haha. I onli stand there and did nothing so as not to injure myself for the match on monday.haha. But my cousin and his fren r pro. They beat them if i am not wrong. HAHA. Then went to pavilion to play lan wih my cousin and his cousin and his fren(chim) haha. Played DotA. So fun. Haha. Had lots of fun. Myu cousin treat me, so nice lor...... Thanks Aaron kor. Then came home, didn't had lunch or breakfast till 4 plus. Then they wentto their grandma place and i went home. Bought bk home.Ate it had a bath. Then went to my parent's room and on the air-con and the tv. Then mmy mum and dad went out , and i am left with myself at home. From 5 to 8 i stay in the room and watch tv non-stop. Actually wanted to sleep but donm't know why didn't sleep.haha. Then it is till now and i haven't had my dinner. Not intending to eat anyway. Ok nothing else le, it is the end of the day and holis is ending. Didn't do the show and tell cos i am 30 and i will probably do it next week. Monday: GMSS(Geylang Methodist) a strong team. Semi-final liao. Have to win!!!!! Hope to not make so much mistake!!! Ending here........

No comments: