Sunday, November 12, 2006

Finally back at home. Afternoon my cousin(kelvin) came my 1st aunt's house, but aunt not at home. So left with me and 2 other cousin(other one is eleanor). So we decided to play 3 person mahjong. Quite fun too. Will end dam fast. Haha. Was kinda losing at first, but win at the end. Then my mum and aunt came back. So we stop and went to buy brunch, had lots of nice food. Then after brunch, we continue with mahjong session, then we played with aunt. Mahjong is kinda a challenging and fun game. Haha. At about 7 30 we walk a coffee house to have dinner with my other 4th aunt and her family, and meet up with other cousin(roland) and my nephew(jordan). Had dinner together. Then we went up to 4th aunt's house. Quite sian so decided to play with my cousin(eleanor) and my nephew. We can't say ni(you) wo(me) ta(she/he,him/her), who say will kena whack. Lol. So fun. haha. Did lots of whacking and stuff. Then have to take bus 969 home. The journey home was real long, and boring. Thats all tat happened today.

To meimei: Separation is a part of life. So don't get too sad k. The class can get together and have outing next year too. So relax k. Dun cry for this type of stuff , take care :)

No comments: