Friday, December 15, 2006

Back home at 11 plus. Sort of tired. First thing in the morning training again. No life. Kk. half-way through receive meimei sms, she is finally back. LOL. Today was kinda not realli good, my pitching totally suxs. Just can't do it. I wanna quit. I just can't do it right. Haiz. Gave up........ Then at about 4plus sk sms me, ask whether i can go tm to me him and rachel, cos they were bored. Was tired, but i still went to find them. When i reach keith was also there, and they were at the popular and were hungry, so we went to white sand for dinner. Their objective was to buy books. Which i already did, wonder why i still went with them. At the food court we were like tokin crap laughing here and there, fun to be meeting up again. Went to popular for their books after dinner. Buy le some of their books, we were thinkin where to go. Then we decided to go north point, cos rachel going home. LOL. Then we took bus 39. Continued tokin craps in the bus. Reach le me went to eat my dinner at mac cos just now not realli hungry go didn't eat. Then they went to popular again. Then me sk and keith took bus 854 back to bedok. Tok lots of crap with sk and stuff. Sk was real crappy all type all stuff also can tok de. So the bus ride was kinda fast, when we reach sk wad like :"we had been tokin for 30mins." Reach bedok int we took diff bus home. Tats all...........

No comments: