Wednesday, August 31, 2005

why......why.....why........so tired of this place.......why must we do this and why must we not do that.....most importantly why is all this things happening to me.....in class i always seems that i am always happy,but deep in side i am not . thanks to roy , i always laugh when i tok to him....or maybe he makes me laugh.i might be laughing ,but actually i am not.so tired of all this things happening around me. maybe it is me......it is all my fault, i always screw up everything i do.......i am such a loser a good for nothing guy.hope that everything will end now, at least end my misery.seeing ppl in class ,so happy doing their things ,playing and everything makes me feel worst.....y can someone be happy everyday......and why can't i be those perso, although i act as one of those.......being honest i feel that the time i feel best in school, is during training and after training or in other words being with softballers(except some) and ppl in softball will know who they r.........in pri school i am a real happy person(i guess), i always enjoy going to school in pri school and everything.......haiz.......maybe i feel better with my family........with my cousins,nephews,aunts and uncle.......i hope that there is a place where i can just do wad ever i one and just.......haiz.....i don't even know wad i want and y y y y i am in this world ,wad am i .......................

No comments: