Thursday, October 20, 2005

Few days didn't post cos i wasn't at home ...lol.....I went to my aunt house to 'visit' my nephew.They r so cute.............Played quite alot at my aunt's house.Came back home yesterday afternnon.So tired after that few days,so once i reach home i went to bed.At night have my dinner and wanted to use the com ,but as usual my bro will snatch it first.Then i waited and waited ,and wait till bout 1o plus he say i can use it........At that time i was too tired to use.....lol.... Then i went to bed.Today ,wad a day............... as wad i think-i flunk the subjects.T_T. And when i got home i kena scolding....haiz........so from nexst year on i will not slak liao......(if i can) lol.After so long finally traning is coming tomorrow.....

It is not that i don't want to make u happy..........it is that u call me to do some things that i don't want to do.T_T.Sorry to make u angry. sorry. So if u wanna tell me anything just tell me,i know that i am not good enough for u ..................................

No comments: