Friday, October 14, 2005

Yah........finally exam over liao.Didn't post cos exam came. LOL. Although i used the com a few time but didn't wannna post. Most likely i flunk all the sub.T_T. I sure die when wednesday come. So i need to play like siao now. If not can't play after i get back the paper, dad say if i don't do well this time i will have tution . Sianz..... I miss training !!!! Hope that next week will have training again.......... this is the end of the post for the exam thing lol.

Y?! Y?! Y?! after so long u still can't trust me? Y?! Y?! Y?! u keep asking me questions which u should know the answer ....... y can't u just trust me more! T_T . after u ask me the question yesterday i felt that u don't trust me at all. NOT now ,NOT in the past and i don't know if u will in the future. my mind is in a mess ......... Y?!............................ She is a friend k? not wad u think....haiz......Y?! u should know my sms bao like siao so can't sms.........Y?! Y?!................Can u trust me more ................................

No comments: