Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sorry ppls , i didn't have the chance to blog. My last post was on 14 dec if i am not wrong. On 15 dec i went to my uncle house to stay over cos i am going to malyasia for a fishing trip.Then went on the fishing trip on 16 to 17. Came back at night ang had lots of fun there, I was to tired that day to post. On 18 went to a temple to pay respect to my grandmother and grandfather.And we went for lunch together with all the relatives. Then me and my bro went to my uncle's house to stay. On the 19 my bro went back home and i didn't.Then on the 20 i had dinner with my relative and met my mother in town and i went back home.And didn't post cos i am too tired. On the 21 my bro used the com almost the whole day to do homework and i didn't get a chance to use it. And on 22 i think i went out. And 23 i didn't use the com for i dunno wad reason. And on the 24 i went to a chalet and came home on the 26. It was veri fun. Then yesterday went for training in the afternnon.Then watch narnia with some of the softballers, and reach home at about 9 30. And i went to sleep. Finally today i blog.........HaHa. Wad a holiday.

No comments: