Sunday, December 11, 2005

Today was so called our cousin day........ lol. Went to watch movie with my cousins. Only 4 ppls actually- my bro ,me , aaron and erin. First they wanted to watch aeon flux, but i don't wanna watch. As i haven't watch hp , i tell them to go watch aeon flux and i will watch hp. Then aaron say he also haven't watch so we decide to watch together, and my bro and erin will watch aeon flux. Finally watch hp today. haha. This wasn't as nice as the few last hp movies. But i still enjoy myself.lol. Will be going to malaysia on friday for a fishing trip. My father actually wanted to go with me but he got to go oversea on 19 for his work. So i will go with my cousin and his cousins. haha. Sian haven't started any homework, will start tomorrow if not surely cannot finish de. so fast holidays going to be over liao. TIME REALLY FLIES!!!!!! I think i had gain weight, so have to start doing more excercise for lose some waits. Although it is almost impossible. haha. End here for now . Tag ppls!!!

No comments: