Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shall start to post daily cos of some kinda compe with mei ?? Haha. Apparently we can finally start playing soccer after sch again !!! Which is wad i did yesterday... It was fun i guess.. Soccer after so long, it was great... But i fell and injured myself . At the wrist and the thigh area. Can't really turn my wrist lah. It is pain de lah ...... Chua scared the hell out of me when she had a tok with me on monday. I was thinking tat i totally screwed chinese =.= . She told me i should be atleast a B3 student in the sch, which means a A2 in O'lvls ?? So i was like feeling bad, and she told me tat i slaked off and stuff.... Addicted to games ??? OMG funny lah. I actually started studying and quit all games le lor. =.=. Today got back the cl papers and my overall result is 66%. Which is quite okay i guess, a B3. I tot i flunked it badly, but i only flunk my zuowen..... Got quite low..... Kk. Wadever lah, it is over now ,have to chiong for o'lvl chinese which is 26 may. Sian...... Pissed off with my freaking bro dunno wad is wrong with him. Play floorball at home and make so much noise. Worst thing is tat he is disturbing the neighbours and thinking tat he is not in the wrong... =.=. Kk. Shall go bathe now and go have dinner le.........

No comments: