Saturday, May 17, 2008

Today is totally slakness. The weather chao hot so dun feel like sitting down and do my works. =.=. So i did none of the homework lor.... Morning had a really weird breakfast. Burger with boiled egg plus canned longan. LOL. After tat me and my dad went to tm to change my handphone line from m1 to singtel. Then went to get my construction set at popular. After tat i went home and my dad went out..... Apparently the weather the whole tat is so hot lah. ARgh... I think i slept on my bed while lying down as usual. Haha. Today is really a boring day, chao sian also.... Just feel so sian......... Later will be going out to meet my cousins then go tm watch movie(chocolate). Then i should be going to her house =D. Have to bring hw along so tat can study and finish them up. Tat's all i guess...

No comments: